Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 12. august 2010

Majorstua course: Fast, short endurance-run

Thuringen Ultra-100 km, 4 a.m
Gradually I'm changing my workouts from trail to street and from lots of elevation to minor elevation. To encounter a fast endurance-session is going to prepare for a good performance on my nest marathon.
Allthough I'm running at moderate pace it's also important to get the good feeling while running-the one that keep me going through hours.
A good session today. I may have started out to fast, but I managed to slow down a bit. I think 5:30 is a good pace to use on a fast endurance-session right now. Running marathon I'll settle for 5:15. I felt good running allthough the weather was a bit too hot and humid. I was successfull in consentrating on my tasks as I barely noticed time and space when running-I think it's necessary with a minmium degree of effort in order to sharpen the focus.

Technicals:
-Distance: 14,33 km
-Time: 1h 19m 25s
-Average speed: 5:32 min/km
-Elevation gained: 138 m(9,63 m/km)
-Calories: 1.015 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Ronin
-Weather: Sunny, 22 degrees celsius, breeze

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44245085

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar