Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 25. august 2010

Ullevål course: Endurance-session

Thuringen Ultra-2010
After two days of recovery I was back again to se if my days off from running had paid off. I did a very short endurance session at marathon-pace on a course with little elevation. It felt good. My feet were almost fresh. I even had the speed left. Promising. I made an effort to keep a very steady pace of 5:30 at all times to se how the body responded. I had a good feeling throughout all the workout. I even had some energy left to keep a steady pace the last 1 km. I'll stick to my programme in the days to come. That means a flexibility-session tomorrow and a very short treshold-session on Friday. The race is on Saturday-starting 0830 a.m. My aim in this race is sub 3:45. That means an average speed of 5:20. I'll write more on strategy later on.

Technicals:
-Distance: 10,99 km
-Time:      1h 0m 32s
-Average pace: 5:30 min/km
-Elevation gained: 108 m(9,83 m/km)
-Calories: 773 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Clouded, 17 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/46112306

1 kommentar:

  1. Nice blog, Jannicke.
    Good luck in Stavanger, if you are running the marathon on saturday.

    Hilsen Frode
    http://frodemonsen.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett