Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 30. august 2010

Sandnes course. Endurance run

Stokkelandsvatnet-Sandnes
Eager to check out my recovery after Saturdays marathon in Stavanger I headed out for a short endurance session today. I went for a run with moderate elevation and aimed at keeping a marathon-pace throughout the whole session. My body felt fine allthough a bit worn. I managed to keep a steady pace at all times. I'm not yet fully recovered though. I need some more time to allow my body to recover. I had Yesterday completely off. Clearly there is still some need to recover from Saturdays race. Important to me is to run at targeted pace with as low effort as possible. I did struggle a bit today, which is expected. The two weeks ahead is tapering-period. I'm aiming at making a very good recovery from the building period in order to make as good preparation as possible for the competition period-ending in Berling Marathon the 26th of September. In that race I will strive to be as fit as never before-trying to finish at new personal best.

Tecnicals:

-Distance: 8,18 km
-Time: 42m 52s
-Average pace: 5:14 min/km
-Elevation gained: 141 m(17,24 m/km)
-Calories: 574 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Ronin
-Weather: Sun, 20 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air


The GARMIN logfile can be found at: 
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/46845428

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar