Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 13. august 2010

Ulven course: Treshold session

A good day running. My aim was to run sub 5 for a period of around 20 minutes and that I managed. A bit rainy earlier today, but weather was good when I ran in the evening. A great deal of humidity in the air. Didn't take long before the sweat bursted out. I can feel very clearly that my average speed is increasing. That's a good feeling. In the weeks to come it's important to establish a higher working pace on longer runs. My aim is 5. It's a tough standard, but what the heck, I need some hairy targets. Running at 5 I'm able to run a marathon at 3:30h. That's my main target this year. In Stavanger in two weeks I'll target for sub 3:45. In Berlin a month later my aim is 3:30h.

Thuringen Ultra, 2010
Technicals:
-Distance: 5,49 km
-Time:      27m 49s
-Average pace: 5:03 min/km
-Working pace: 4:48 min/km
-Elevation gained: 50 m(9,11 m/km)
-Calories: 390 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Sunny, 23 degrees celsius, breeze, high humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44361108

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar