Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 20. august 2010

Helsfyr course-counterclockwise: Treshold session

Copenhagen Marathon-2010
Eager to know if my day off had paid off I set out to check out my condition. A short session at treshold pace-below 5 is a good test. I went about it and had a good experience. I may have pushed to hard, but what the heck-I only live once. I can clearly feel the release from not using a heart-rate watch. I only use my body and mind to determine what's the right pace for every session. It works fine with me-better than with a heart rate monitor. The workout went fine. I'm ready for the race tomorrow.

Technicals:
-Distance: 5,57 km
-Time:      29m 11s
-Average pace: 5:14 min/km
-Working pace: 4:53 min/km
-Elevation gained: 52 m(9,34 m/km)
-Calories: 397 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Ligth rain, 16 degrees celsius, windy, high humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/45352079

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar