Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 4. august 2010

Grefsenkollen- top of Oslo

Encountering my favourite ascend today I was eager to achieve two things. First to run all the way up and second to have a good feeling while running. The ascend is long(4,7 km) and evenly distributed. On top there is a beautiful view over Oslo(I'll bring my camera next time). After a short break it's down the same way again.
I managed to run all the way and had a pretty good feeling all the way. It felt good to achieve that. As a result of this I improved my lap-time from home to the top by 4 minutes and by 7 minutes when it comes to total time. Descending I was trying to run efficiently. Apparantly I managed to do so as I gained three minutes to my previous total time. In total it was a very good workout.

Technicals:
-Distance: 11,94 km
-Time: 1h 13m 08s
-Average speed: 6:07 min/km
-Elevation gained: 283 m(23,7 m/km)
-Calories: 832 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/43125141

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar