Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 9. august 2010

Weakly report: 31/10

The first week in August is passed. Mostly running this week, but also a session of strength-training.
I haven't had any bike sessions. Two quality workouts and one endurance workouts when it comes to running. In addition a new marathon-race on Saturday-forrest marathon.
This week I've experienced difficulties connected with some ligth outburst of fluea. I thought it was overwith on Saturday, but the race must have triggered a new outburst. The same thing happened on Wednesday. I took the day off on Thuesday and Sunday because of that.
I've trained a lot lately-almost double digits on weekly terms on average. Maybe I've been to hard on myself?
Both quality-sessions were good. I increased the length of intervals and finished a hill-session with new personal best without putting to much effort in it.

I'm using Mizuno all the time now. Mostly Aero, but also Ronin. They serve me well.
I haven't experienced any new problems with my knee's at all so far-seems promising.
I've decided to focus entirly on street-running in the rest of the third quarter, but I will schedule a trail-session once a week also. In the time to come my training must be more race-spesific. In addition I need more speed.


1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
189,3h/7,28h pr week(Running: 141,8h/1.318,4 km) 
Verticals: 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
38,2h /9,55h pr week (Running: 33,51h/299,57 km) 
Verticals: 6.025 m( Running: 5.603 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
7,78h(Running: 7,2h/71,08 km)
Verticals: 964 m(Running: 964 m)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar