Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 23. august 2010

Weakly report: 33/10

Running in Lillomarka-Oslo
It's been a good week-with all activity consisting of running. I've had 5 workouts and one competition. Three workouts with quality and two endurance workouts. The race on Saturday was a new ultrarun-my first 6h run.
Since the start of this quarter I've carried out 13 endurance workouts, 14 quality workouts and three competitions. The last three consisted of two ultraruns and one marathon. Total number is 30 workouts.
In addition I've done cross-training on the bike(3 workouts) and flexibility(two workouts) and strength-training(2 workouts). In total 40 workouts distributed on 6 weeks. In second quarter I carried out 55 workouts in total-41 workouts-distributed on 13 weeks. The former being 6,67 workouts a week and the latter 4,23 workouts a week. Training amount is 97,6 in the second quarter and 57,1 so far in the third quarter. The former being 7,51 h a week and the latter 9,51h a week. Well, that's the main figures from my activity.
Why am I conserned about this? Because I'm in it to produce results-long term. Last week I noticed that I didn't seem to be recovered after the end of what was to be a recovery week. I was right. This week have been a tough call. Allthough I decided to take a recovery day on Thursday, I'm not rested to a satisfactory degree.
I did a recovery-session on Sunday(Yesterday) to loosen up a bit after Saturdays race. That was good, but I could clearly feel that the body was very worn. Worn from a heavy workload over several weeks. I' need to consider what to do the rest of the quarter. My target is to perfom at my best at Berlin Marathon. My training plan consists of one more week to finish the building period. After that the plan is to taper in two weeks followed by two weeks of competition, which is finished with Berlin Marathon the 26th of Sep.
Well, what's it going to be?
View from Grefsenkollen towards Oslo
The next week(the week I'm at the beginning of right now) is dedicated to recovery. I'm way down on number of workouts and hours of training. I'm running a marathon in Stavanger on Saturday. Before that I'm running a light session, a treshold session and flexibility workouts on alternate days. Treshold session on Friday, light session on Wednesday, flexiblity workout on Thuesday and Thursday. Sunday is dedicated to a very light running session-just to loosen up.


Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
208,2h/7,44h pr week(Running: 159,7h/1.488,2 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
57,4h /9,51h pr week (Running: 51h 56m/469,25 km) 
Verticals: 7.740 m( Running: 7.103 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
13h 10m(Running: 13h 10m/124,07 km)
Verticals: 816 m(Running: 816 m) 

4. Body weight: 70,1 kg
(Sunday morning)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar