Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 16. august 2010

Kjelsås course: Endurance and speed work

Maridalsvannet-view from Kjelsås
I decided to run a bit more than usual before I started my speed work. It makes sense to get a thorough warm-up before I start pushing my body hard. 1km wont do-I need a lot more than that. Tonight I ran just over 9 km before I started my speed work. I did 4 intervals. It's hard to say, but I truly felt I was more beneficial by securing a good warm up. Indeed my strength work has paid off. I'm able to keep a steady body-position throughout the entire interval. I'll keep the same approach when it comes to securing a good warm-up before pushing my body. That means at least 5km before starting quality-work. Tonight was good. Temperature was excellent. I managed to keep a steady pace at 5:30. Intervals went good also. I managed to push good. I've clear impression that my average pace is going down.

Technicals:
-Distance: 13,06 km
-Time:      1h 12m 57s
-Intervalls: 1 of 300 m, 2 of 400 m and 1 of 540m,
-Intervals, average pace: 4:34-to low, got to push more!
-Average pace: 5:35 min/km-Good!
-Elevation gained: 126 m (9,65 m/km)
-Calories: 918 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8, excellent shoes on the road.
-Weather: Clouded, 20 degrees celsius, light breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44824265

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar