Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 22. august 2010

Recovery-session: Trail run in the sky

Ormetjern, right before Sinober
With Yesterdays race fresh in my legs I set out for a very light trail run today accompanied with a runner-friend, Gunnar. We ran from Movatn to Nydalen in Oslo by crossing Lillomarka entirly on trails-sometimes even off-trails. Weather was good, the trail was very technical and excellent and the terrain and the views vere magnificent. My aim was to run light and slow and use todays session as a recovery run. It was most needed. Allthough I didn't have any more than one or two gears today it was sufficient to keep me going and enjoy the run. The course was Movatn-Sinober-Linderudkollen-Kjelsås-Nydalen. My feet are pretty loaded with training this week. I've passed 13h and 120 km. I need to think about my approach for the week ahead.

View from Barlindåsen towards Oslo
Technicals:
-Distance: 16,81 km
-Time: 2h 48m 40s
-Moving time: 2h 19m 22s
-Average pace, total: 10:02 min/km
-Average pace, moving: 8:17 min/km
-Elevation gained: 229 m(13,62 m/km)
-Calories: 999 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Montrail Masochist
-Weather: Sun, 23 degrees celsius, low humidity in the air-lovely weather

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/45618265

1 kommentar:

  1. Takker for en flott tur igår i perfekt vær. Fine bilder ble det også !

    SvarSlett