Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 15. juli 2010

Stretching

I decided when planning for this quarter that I should include stretching in my training schedule. The main reason for this is to test if there is any benefit to gain from such an effort over some time. I've scheduled a weekly session of 20 minutes throughout the third quarter, focusing on running related stretches. I'll make a thorough evaluation after the end of the quarter. If it provides results I will continue to schedule it in the future.
 A special issue for me now is the main muscle attached to both the hip and the knee, located on the outside of the thighs. To much strain in the muscle results in "Runners knee". I'm working on special stretches on a daily basis to prevent any such experience.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar