Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 15. august 2010

Weakly report: 32/10

From Sundays run-Blanksjø
Recovery week this one. Question is, am I recovered? I'm not quit sure, but I'll stick to my programme for the time being. I will, however, monitor my freshness closely in the week to come. Monday was off due to some light infection. Besides that it's been a good week. I've had 4 quality workouts and one endurance workouts when it comes to running and one endurance workout on the bike. I didn't carry out the strengt workout as planned. Lack of disiplin, I guess. It'll be carried out as planned the rest of the quarter. 4 of 6 weeks in the building period is done. Two more weeks left of which both has more workload than 10h. After that it's tapering for two weeks. I'm pretty satisfied with improving on the quality of my hill-run. In addition I can sense that my speed is improving-even on longer sessions. Seems like my training programme is working.
No injury problems whatsoever. I'm still using Mizuno on all but trail sessions.Montrail on the latter.
Important in the next two weeks to keep a high workload, doing quality as planned and consentrating on establishing a higher pace on the long runs.
A race is due next Saturday. It'll be my first 6h run. More on that later on.

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
195h/7,22h pr week(Running: 146,5h/1.364,5 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
38,2h /9,55h pr week (Running: 38,17h/345,61 km) 
Verticals: 6.924 m( Running: 6.287 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
5,7h(Running: 4,66h/46,03 km)
Verticals: 900 m(Running: 684 m) 

4. Body weight: 71,4 kg
(Saturday morning)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar