Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 2. november 2010

Strength-session

Winter in Oslo
Time for another session with strength-training again. Normally I would combine with running, but right now I'm having some pain in my knee and I'm taking measures to remove that pain. I reckon I'll be back on normal schedule with combined training next week. This week then the session consists merely of strength-training.
Todays session was good. My aim was execute the same workload at each exercise as on previous sessions and add some load if possible.
First exercise is seated rowing. I'm still on workload 3, but I dont have to put that much effort in to it as on the previous sessions. Next week-in Base 2- I'm increasing the workload till 4.
Next exercise was squat. Starting at 32kg and working my way up by 5 kg on each set I stopped after 6 set-the first one being a warm-up and the last one a bonus-set. It went good. I felt fresh and ready to perform. Next microcycle-in Basic 2-I'll start at 37 and work my way up to a total of 6 set by adding 5kg on each set.
Finally, I did deadlift. I did 4 sets with a workload 62 kg-10 kg more than last sessions.

-Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 3); 3.350 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/6 reps/ 32 kg(52 % load), 1 set/4 reps/37 kg(60 % load), 1 set/4 rep/42 kg(68 % load),
1 set/4 rep/47 kg(76 % load), 1 set/4 rep/52 kg(84 % load), 1 set/4 rep/57 kg(92 % load)
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/62 kg(92 % load)
-Stretching: 6 minutes
-Workout time: 32 minutes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar