Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 10. august 2010

Helsfyr course: Speed-work

Three days since Kongsvinger skogsmaraton on Saturday. I've had two of them off. Back on training again today. Time for some quality-work. I need to improve on my speed and doing intervals is a mean to achieve that. I had 1h of sports-massage Yesterday. I've been doing that on regular basis once a month the last few months. I was rested today, but not fully rested. Anyway, I felt pretty good and did four good intervals of 500 metres each. I need to run more slowly in the lap between the intervals. In addition I'm increasing the length of the interval next week to 600 metres. Speed today is just over 4. I'm going down under 4 next week! The lap in between is not going to be under 6.

Technicals:
-Distance: 5,31 km
-Time:  29m 02s
-Average speed: 5:28 min/km
-Elevation gained: 45 m
-Calories:  373 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Intervals: 4 of 500 metres, time: 2:10, speed: 4:19
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/43975873

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar