Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 17. august 2010

Movatn-Kjelsås course: Endurance work, ligth session

Sandermosen station-in the middle of the woods
A very good run tonight. I needed a light endurance session and travelled by train 15 km in the wood and ran back again. The track is mostly decending and is on gravel roads. It takes me on less travelled roads through pine woods. It's a lovely scenery even in a cloudy evening like the one today. My aim with the session today was to run as efficient as possible while trying to maintain 5:30 as an average speed. I achieved both. However I'm beginning to feel the burden of a workload bigger than ever before. I migth consider taking a day off this or next week. I will, however, keep a high workload until next week has passed. After that I'm tapering. Hopefully after two weeks of tapering I'm ready to execute the performance of my life in Berlin at the end of September.

Maridalsvannet-view to the North
Technicals:
-Distance: 16,31 km
-Time: 1h 28m 24s
-Average pace: 5:25 min/km-Good!
-Elevation gained: 103 m (6,32 m/km)
-Calories: 1.098 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Ronin, excellent shoes on the road.
-Weather: Clouded, 16 degrees celsius, light breeze, low humidity in the air

The Garmin logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44960848

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar