Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 2. august 2010

Weakly report: 30/10

Another week is history and hopefully did my fitness develop according to plan. I'll never know that before after the targeted race. Well then, mostly running this week-just a short session of stretching. I'm not going to make that a habit. I need the variety represented by the bike and the strength from my strength-sessions.
I've been doing three quality-workouts during the weekdays and two endurance-workouts at weekend.
I'm a bit down on amount, but I'm not very conserned about that-I had a lot more than scheduled the last week. It felt good to spend some time on technical trails on Saturday. I'll continue to sechedule one session a week on the trail. I've been using my new pair of shoes-Mizuno Wave Aero-on two occasions. They do serve me well so far, but I'll just keep testing a bit more before I conclude on that matter.
No problems with my knees. I felt some discomfort at the end of Saturdays run, but that was a very long session-nearly 7h-and I was using Montrail Masochist(they're not good on gravel roads, but excellent on trails).
To be this early in the building period I have good speed. I carried out a session at treshold pace on Friday-I had an average pace of 5:12 on 10km.
I need to work more on establishing routines on long runs(+40 km). The weekend who's up next will provide an opportunity to do so. 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
181,6h/6,72h pr week(Running: 134,6h/1.247,4 km) 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
30,4h /10,14h pr week (Running: 26,32h/228,49 km) 
Verticals: 5.061 m( Running: 4.639 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
10,88h(Running: 10,63h/85,72 km)
Verticals: 1.148 m(Running: 1.148 m)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar