Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 2. august 2010

Løren course-Speed work

Monday again and then it's time for some speed-work. I'm doing some intervals in the neighbourhood were I live. Up till now I've been running just over 400 metres. About time then to increase the distance. As it happens I'm now covering just over 800 metres in one interval. I did three-at the same pace as on previous sessions. My approach is to increase the length up to 1000m and the number of intervals to 6. After that the only thing that's increasing is the speed.  The session went fine. I'm a bit stiff in my feet, but I'll have that taken care of by some stretching in the days to come. Most important is to run at a steady, fast pace. A pace I'm able to sustain the entire interval. I managed that today. Pace is just over 4:20. I'd like it to be sub 4, but I'll have to work on that.

Technicals:
-Distance: 5,66 km
-Time:  33m 22s
-Average speed: 5:54 min/km
-Elevation gained: 13 m
-Calories:  396 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.


-Intervals: 3 of 820 metres, time: 3:37, speed: 4:26

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42871573

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar