Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 3. november 2010

Weakly report: 43/10

Another week has passed-the third in the basic-period. My big goal this week was Copenhagen 6h-race on Saturday. I felt fresh and well prepared for the race, but it turned out that my knees were non-cooperative. After just over 3h and 31 km it hurted tremendously in both knees. I was afraid of permanent injuries and decided to stop racing then. Apparently I've been putting to much strain on my knees. This may be because of using the wrong shoes or some other biomechanical fault that demands orthotics. It's also possible that I've been training to hard the last two quarters. Anyway, I'm dealing with this issue now. My first measure is to buy a pair of new shoes that correct a mildly form of overpronation. If that doesn't work out I'll try orthotics. My training-programme is revised to adress this new situation. I'm still hoping to be able to attend my next planned race-Bislett 24h at the end of the month. Besides this I feel fresh-very fit. I've marked progress both in strength-training, cycling and swimming. I'm very satisfied with that. I've decided to add another weekly session of swimming-starting at the middle of November.


Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
268,9h/ 7,3h pr week(Running: 211,4h/1.957,6 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 10th of Oct: 
22,6h /7,5h pr week (Running: 16,8h/ 154,8 km) 
Verticals: 1.581 m( Running: 1.447 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
6,5h(Running: 4,7h / 45,7 km)
Verticals: 234 m(Running: 234 m) 

4. Body weight: 71,2 kg
(Sunday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Ronin (purchased 8.4.10)     : 522 km
-Puma Concinnity (purchased 30.4.10)        : 220 km
-Montrail Masochist (purchased 14.5.10)     : 415 km
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8 (purchased 28.7.10) : 219,3 km
-Saucony Kinvara (purchased 9.9.10)          : 137,5 km
-Puma Trailfox (purchased sep 2006)          : 85,5 km

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar