Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 24. november 2010

Endurance session: ultra-pace

Well then..final session before the race. The big question is..Am I ready for Bislett 24h? I feel pretty fit besides my knees. They've improved, but I'm not satisfied. However, I've decided to go for it. If it turns out I wont be able to run all the way I can always walk! I can cover 160 km by walking at 9 min/km for 24h.
My schedule is still 18 minutes pr cycle of 4 laps of running and 1 lap of walking. If I have to increase the number of walking laps so be it.
I can feel some pain in my right knee, but nothing to worry about if it doesn't get worse. I'll bring ice, support and a strong willpower.


Tecnicals:
-Laps: 18
-Distance of one lap: 546 m
-Distance, total: 9,83 km
-Time: 1h 0m 20s
-Average pace: 6:08 min/km
-Ultra pace: 5:30 min/km
-Walking pace: 9:09 min/km
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories: Not measured
-Average heart rate(max): Not measured
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Inspire
-Weather: Not relevant-inside

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar