Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 19. november 2010

Triple session

Copenhagen 6h-race 2010
A really good workout today. A combination of one strength-session and two different running-sessions. Net-time was 2h 6m. Wonderful session! It feels good to get lost in a few hours of quality training. The first part an second part took place in my regular training-studio. The latter part was runned indoor at Bislett stadium on track.

1. Strength training:
A good session. I'm getting better to load evenly through the rowing part. I feel stronger now and ready to increase my workload in the next micro-cycle. The same goes for the other two exercises as well.

Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.503 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/8 reps/ 32 kg, 1 set/6 reps/37 kg, 1 set/4 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/67 kg
-Workout time: 41 minutes.


2. Running: force-workout on the treadmill
Executed right after the strength-training.
I did intervals of 2,5 minutes followed by recovery interval of 2,5 min. I finished with 5 min. of walking to cool off after two hard workouts. The ascend was light, but I'm increasing it by 1 % from one micro-cycle to the next. When spring comes I'll be way up when it comes to ascent. 

Tecnicals:
-Distance, total: 3,74 km
-Intervals: 4
-Ascent: 2 %
-Time: 25m 0s
-Running pace: 6:00 min/km
-Walking pace: 10 min/km
-Elevation gained: Not measured
-Calories: Not measured
-Average heart rate(max): Not measured 


3. Running-endurance, ultra:
Indoor at Bislett arena. I did cycluses consisting of running for four laps and walking one lap. I felt fit and ready, but I still have some pain in my right knee. The last days I've been doing stretching exercises targeted towards my hamstring. It seems to have some effect, but I need to make use of additional measures. I'll try out sports-massage and extensive use of ice in the days to come. I'm still a bit uncertain about my participation in the race next weekend. Overall I'm very fit, but my right knee must play along as well. Right now it isn't. I'm trying out another pair of shoes the next time I'm on track(Sunday).

Tecnicals:
-Laps: 19
-Distance of one lap: 545 m
-Distance, total: 10,36 km
-Time: 1h 0m 47s
-Average pace: 5:52 min/km
-Ultra pace: 5:30 min/km
-Walking pace: 9,95 min/km
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories: Not measured
-Average heart rate(max): Not measured
-Shoes: Addidas Suoernova Sequense
-Weather: Not relevant-inside

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar