Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 9. november 2010

Strength training: increasing my workload

View from Tromsø
Entering the second of a total of tree parts of the basic period this fourth quarter, it was time to increase my workload. The body has adapted well throughout all the first part and then it's ready for some more workload.
I'm increasing on all three exercises. From level 3 to 4 on the rowing maschine and by adding and extra set doing squats and increasing by 5kg when doing deadlift.
The rowing went fine. I feel stronger now than I was at the beginning. It shows. I was up on total length in spite of increased workload. I felt really exhausted at the end and that's good. I'm supposed to be that.
Doing squats I feel very comfortable by starting out on a low workload and working my way up through the sets by adding 5 kg. I'm starting at the same level and just adding an extra set,
Deadlift was noticeable heavy. I needed a longer break between each set, but that's perfectly allright-just means I'm working harder, and that's what I'm supposed to do.

 Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.450 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)
-Squats: 1 set/8 reps/ 32 kg, 1 set/4 reps/37 kg, 1 set/4 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/67 kg
-Stretching: 6 minutes
-Workout time: 35 minutes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar