Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 21. november 2010

Swimming: consentrating on my breath

Gardermobanen
My focus this time was breathing. After experiences made on Wednesdays session it was time to work more on my breathing. I need to relax more in the water, allow more time when breathing and increase the distance on each lap. With that as a goal I went for it. Initially I felt bit worn, but managed to relax more and use more time when breathing. As a result of this my technique improved. Important is to keep the body straight, head down and twist the body a little while executing a stroke-even when I'm not breathing. When breathing I exacurate a bit-making sure I get enough air, before I pull the next stroke. That means I'll lose some time, but will be able to increase the distance for each lap. I'll be working more with this in the next session the week to come.


Swimming: Vestli school in Oslo, length of pool is 10m
-25 reps of 20 m-total of 500 m
-Total time spent: 45m 0s

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar