Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 10. november 2010

Endurance ride

Ålesund
Due for a session on the bike again. I didn't get to many session outdoors before the cold weather settled. Now I've moved indoors for the winter-season. I guess it'll last to the end of March next year. Due to tapering and racing the first half of April I wont be on the bike outdoors next year before the second half of April.
It is demanding to bike on stationary wheels indoors. There aren't that much possibilities to change position and reduce stress on the muscles. On the other hand it is very easy to train spesific when it comes to intensity.
Tonight I had another endurance session on the bike. My goal was to keep a stady speed during the working time and monitor my heart rate. This was the third session on statinary wheels and the second with a duration of 45 minutes. Average heart rate is up a bit, but that my be coincidental. Anyway, In a way it felt a but heavier this time than last session. The difference from last time is that I've had to quality-sessions in a row leaving my body a bit more worn down than last week. Next week I guess heart rate is down again.

Technicals:
-Distance: 17,9 km
-Time:  45m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-25 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(20 km/h)
-Working time: 35 m
-Average speed: 23,9 km/h
-Working speed: 25 km/h
-Cadence, average: 88
-Gear: 11
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  439 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 155(161)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar