Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

lørdag 6. november 2010

Running: endurance session of today

Mizuno Wave Inspire
New endurance session. My goal with todays session was to carry out a light session and monitor the injury in my knees. Before the session I made efforts to check out my pronation pattern once more as I headed out to buy a new pair of shoes. By carefully monitoring my pronation pattern on video it is clear that the right foot has a light overpronation. The left foot seems to have a normal pronation pattern. I tested out Nike Lunar Swift. The shoes was light, provided a good feeling while running, but didn't provide enough support. It's suppose to provide some support if overpronation is present. Apparently not for me. I then tested Saucony Jazz Grid. Not enough support there either. The shoe I finally decided to buy a pair of was Mizuno Wave Inspire. The shoe appeared light, but steady. I received support without being prevented in my pronation pattern. Heading out for todays session I have nothing ells but good feeling for the shoes. They're light, but steady and gives sufficient support. The knees then? No pain in the left knee, but increasing pain in the right knee. Anyway, I was more than capable to finish my session without any difficulties. In the coming weeks I'm going to use Addidas Supernova Sequense and Mizuno Wave Inspire. They both provide support for light overpronation. I suspect the former a bit more than the latter. The session was light. I still feel that fitness is good and if the pain in my right kne disappears during the next week Bislett 24h race is within reach. Next week will definately be an exciting one.



Tecnicals:
-Distance: 7,98 km
-Time: 44m 36s
-Average pace: 5:35 min/km
-Average moving pace: 5:33 min/km
-Elevation gained: 68 m(8,5 m/km). Below 10-ok
-Calories: 563 kcal.
-Average heart rate(max): didn't measure
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Inspire
-Weather: clear skies, light, 4 degrees celsius, breeze, medium humidity in the air

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar