Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 14. november 2010

Swimming session: good perfomance in spite of fatigue

Oslo from Grefsenkollen
Pretty exhausted tonight. It's been a demanding weekend preparing for the race in two weeks by running for nearly 5h Yesterday and a new running session this morning. It's challenging to execute good technique under such circumstances, but it works well with a bit of will and focus. Tonight I managed to relax more in the water-this seem to improve gradually in minor steps. I addition I've managed to improve on my breathing technique by relaxing more in the water. I do that by pushing my head down in the water, letting the air out slowly and taking a new breath on every second stroke. The more I do this the better I get. Next week I'll schedule another session of swimming focusing entirly on front crawl. On Sundays I'll start working on back-crawl, starting next Sunday.



Swimming: Vestli school in Oslo, length of pool is 10m
-35 reps of 20 m-total of 700 m
-Total time spent: 40m 30s  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar