Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 1. november 2010

New shoes: Addidas Supernova Sequense

Addidas Supernova Sequense
Earlier today I bought a pair of new shoes. After careful consideration I chose Addidas Supernova Sequense(ASS).
Checking both my footprint and pronation-pattern by filming while running on a treadmill, the competent salesperson was convinced that my pronation was normal. I'm not convinced due to hard facts aquired by running. Puma Concinnity which gives no support to the ones who overpronate a little caused me trouble. After I changed to Mizuno Wave Ronin the pain in my knees disappeared. During the last two months I've mainly been using Mizuno Wave Aero 8 and Saucony Kinvara. Again I got into trouble with pain in both my knees.
ASS is supposed to correct a mild form of overpronation. I tried out a pair of Saucony Progrid Omni 9 which is supposed to correct if you overpronate a lot. It was clear that my natural pronation was prevented.
The shoes(ASS) felt fine, good to run in, but they're heavy(317 g). Well, if that's what it takes to prevent injuries it's worth it. Important thing is that I get back to running again soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar