Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 1. november 2010

Endurance ride on the bike

From Rallarvegen
Another session on the stationary bike tonight. My aim with todays session was again to carry out a session on a fixed gear(11), on a set pace(25) and to get more used to ride again. By fixating several of the parametres I'm measuring while riding I'm able to monitor my development(fitness) in a few I don't fixate. The one I'm thinking of is heart rate. My aim is to carry out sessions on the bike untill  I'm down in the middle of zone 2 on average(145-152).
After that I'm fixating the heart rate and increasing the pace the rest of the time in the basic period.
Seems like I'm improving allready. Last session I averaged at 157. This session it was 152. In addition tonights session was 15 minutes longer.

Technicals:
-Distance: 17,9 km
-Time:  45m 00s
-Warmup: 5 m ( 20-25 km/h)
-Recovery: 5 m(20 km/h)
-Working time: 35 m
-Average speed: 23,87 km/h
-Cadence, average: 86
-Elevation gained: 0 m
-Calories:  424 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 152(161)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar