Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 25. oktober 2010

Weakly report: 42/10

It's  been a good week. I'm pretty much even with my training programme except one session on the bike. Besides that I've done all sessions as planned. I'm down on intensity and up in amount as planned. My strength-training has started well and that goes for my swimming also. I'd planned a session on the bike on Sunday morning, but I cancelled that as I needed some more time to rest after Saturdays long run.
During my runs this week I've suffered from pain in my knees-especially my right knee. I've used measures like two recovery days(Wednesday and Friday), cancelled the bike-session and used ice to reduce the pain. It has worked out sufficient. I only noticed  pain during the last 10 km of my long run on Saturday.
When it comes to swimming I'm seriously considering to extend my programme with one more session. My progression is to slow with just one session. I need more amount. Wednesday is a good day for a session like this. If I decide to do that, I'll reduce the number of running-sessions with one. In addition I'm considering to add another session on the bike. That'll be carried out on Wednesday as well. Anyway, my sessions on the bike will be inside as the temperature has settled around zero and below.



Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
262,5h/ 7,3h pr week(Running: 206,8h/1.912,2 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 10th of Oct: 
16,1h /8,0h pr week (Running: 12,2h/ 109,4 km) 
Verticals: 1.347 m( Running: 1.212 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
9,0h(Running: 7,25h / 68,7 km)
Verticals: 565 m(Running: 565 m) 

4. Body weight: 73,2 kg
(Saturday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Ronin (purchased 8.4.10)     : 522 km
-Puma Concinnity (purchased 30.4.10)        : 220 km
-Montrail Masochist (purchased 14.5.10)     : 415 km
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8 (purchased 28.7.10) : 210,4 km
-Saucony Kinvara (purchased 9.9.10)          : 101 km
-Puma Trailfox (purchased sep 2006)          : 85,5 km

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar