Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 8. oktober 2010

Weakly report: 39/10

From Nordmarka-Oslo,  Photo by Ole Arne Schlytter
Originally I planned it to be a transition week, but I decided to extend the third quarter a bit leaving room for some recovery activity and a long run on trails before the winter.

I had a recovery session on the bike and a short, recovery run. In addition I started swimming again which felt pretty good. I'd missed that part of my training. Now it's back again. I've scheduled one session a week throughout the whole winter. Finally I had a wonderful, long run on trails along Nordmarka from north to south accompanied with some runner-friends of mine. We had a good run in spite of a lousy weather.
It has been a pretty though third quarter, but I've managed to perfom well in the races I've attended. I'll evaluate the quarter in a separate report, but I feel that there's a potensial for better performances if I make sure to get proper recovery. I feel now that I've been training and racing a bit hard both the second and the third quarter. It's time to go for another approach the fourth quarter this year and the first quarter next year.
I'll write more about that later, but I need to get better to distinguish between low- and high-intensity training. In the last two quarters I've been wearing my body down a bit leaving me not fully rested before the next race or workout. I can't keep on doing it this way in the time to come. I'll do a thorough evaluation in a quarterly report next week. Next week it's tranistion and I'll begin training again on Saturday.


Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
246,4h/ 7,25h pr week(Running: 194,6h/1.802,8 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
95,2h /7,9h pr week (Running: 86,3h/ 783,9 km) 
Verticals: 11.814 m( Running: 11.064 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
8,8h(Running: 6,7h / 49,9 km)
Verticals: 884 m(Running: 771 m) 

4. Body weight: 70,2 kg
(Sunday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Ronin (purchased 8.4.10)     : 512 km
-Puma Concinnity (purchased 30.4.10)        : 220 km
-Montrail Masochist (purchased 14.5.10)     : 415 km
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8 (purchased 28.7.10) : 150,4 km
-Saucony Kinvara (purchased 9.9.10)          : 56 km
-Puma Trailfox (purchased sep 2006)          : 85,5 km

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar