Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

mandag 18. oktober 2010

Smestad course: endurance session

Thueringen Ultra-2010
Well, at last it's the first week in the basic-period(micro-cycle). I had a good preparation-period last week and I feel ready for some more volume this week. More volume means mainly more running. The first part of the basic period consists of three weeks-two build-ups and one recovery week. This micro-cycle I'm doing just light endurance-sessions when it comes to running and one session a week with technique.
By light I mean a heart rate no higher than zone 3(154-160). Preferably I'd like to go no higher than zone 2(145-152). I'm aiming for that.
Body felt good as I headed for a short, long run in the evening dark. I didn't experience any problems whatsoever except some minor discomfort in my knees. I'll try some other shoes tomorrow. I managed to stay slightly below 6 min/km and had an average heart rate in the low part of zone 3.

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 16,1 km
-Time: 1h 35m 27s
-Average pace: 5:55 min/km
-Average moving pace: 5:47 min/km
-Elevation gained: 128 m(8 m/km). Below 10-ok
-Calories: 1.139 kcal.
-Average heart rate(max): 156( low zone 3)
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8.
-Weather: Clouden, dark, 9 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air





The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/53521628

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar