Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 13. oktober 2010

Running: light endurance session

Thueringen Ultra-2010
Three days since my last running session. Back then I experienced discomfort both in my knees-especially the left-and in my butt. No wonder then I was a bit worried as I set out for a light running session in the evening chill. Autumn is definately here-as a matter of fact winter is fast approaching. My body and feet felt pretty fresh tonight. I almost felt airborne from time to time in a way that it didn't cost me anything to run at pace just a slight slower than marathon pace. In addition I didn't feel any discomfort to mention at all. I'm especially happy for not feeling anything in my knees. I'm pretty certain that Yesterdays strength-session made a difference on that matter.
Anyway, my aim was just to have a light endurance-session to prepare the body for the training in the fourth quarter. Mission completed so far.

Technicals:
-Distance: 5,41 km
-Time:  28m 51s
-Average pace: 5:19 min/km
-Elevation gained: 52 m
-Calories:  379 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Saucony Kinvara

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/52857461

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar