Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 21. oktober 2010

Combined workout: Running and strength-training

UltraBirken-2010
Another session with a combined workout. It certainly is time-saving and I kind of like it to. It adds variety to my training programme. The strength session went fine. The seated rowing was more demanding this time and thats good. I'm keeping the length and workload throughout all the quarter when it comes to seated rowing. However, Im adding more load as my capasity increases when it comes to the other two other exercises.
About the running-part then.. I was anxious to learn if my measures had been useful. I've been cooling the right kne two times a day with ice and I used some support during my run today. The pain was there, but a lot less painful. It was manageable and I hope it disappears after a period of more low-intensity running. Luckilly that's just whats on my training programme for the next weeks. It was a good session.

1. Running:

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 8,66 km
-Time: 55m 19s
-Average pace: 6:23 min/km
-Average moving pace: 5:53 min/km
-Elevation gained: 106 m(12,2 m/km). Just over 10
-Calories: 614 kcal.
-Average heart rate(max): 150(  high zone 2-excellent)
-Shoes: Saucony Kinvara(4,3 km), Mizuno Wave Ronin(4,3 km)
-Weather: Sun, -1 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air


2. Strength-training:

-Warm-up: no need due to run to the gym
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load; 3.100 m
-Squats: 1 set/6 reps/ 32 kg(52 % load), 1 set/4 reps/37 kg(60 % load), 1 set/4 rep/42 kg(68 % load),
1 set/4 rep/47 kg(76 % load), 1 set/4 rep/52 kg(84 % load)
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/52 kg(78 % load)
-Stretching: After I finished the return run back home
-Workout time: 35 minutes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar