Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 14. oktober 2010

Maridalen course: light endurance ride

Sunset-Oslo
Finally back on the bike again after some weeks of recovery. I've been using the bike far to little both in the second and third quarter this year. In the fourth quarter I've scheduled one session a week. The aim with todays workout was to prepare the body for that kind of training in the months to come. Initially the body felt a bit rusty, but I soon got the hang of it. After 20 minutes of cycling I started to feel fresher in my feet and managed to speed up a bit. It was an evening session and it shure is getting chilly outside. Hopefully I will be getting some more weeks outside on the bike before winter is settling and forcing me to ride on stationary wheels inside.
I experienced problems with the cadence sensor. I need to sort that out before next session.

Technicals:
-Distance: 17,9 km
-Time:  50m 00s
-Average speed: 21,4 km/h
-Cadence, average: didn't function-needs mending
-Elevation gained: 134m
-Calories:  886 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 154
-Weather: dark, windy, low humidity, chilly, 5 degrees celsius

The GARMIN logfile can be found here:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/52970581

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar