Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 22. juni 2010

Workout of tonight-back on my bike again

Recovery from Saturdays race is progressing. I had some qualified massage Yesterday and tonight I had a very light session of 30 min in zone 1 on my stationary-bike. Afterwards I spent another 10 minutes stretching my feet. My feet-especially my thighs-are still stiff, but it's getting better. My hope is to be able to train some racelike sessions next week-on Thuesday and Thursday. The ultra-race is on Saturday the 3th of July-starting at 4 a.m.
During this week I have scheduled another bike-session on Thursday and one on Saturday. Monday next week I'm having the last session with massage. Hopefully, I'll be properly recovered to regain some serious training the day after.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar