Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 8. juni 2010

Tapering week-second: Very, short long run-workout of tonight

I'm getting more restless. That's a good sign. I had a short, long run tonight. The body works just fine-a bit stiff though due to reduced amount of training. It's the second time I use both my Polar watch and the Garmin Forenunner 205(GPS-watch). They're both good in different ways. The former in surveying my heart rate and the latter when it comes to distance, course and speed.

Technicals:
-Distance: 9,9 km(6,15 miles)
-Time: 57m 48s
-Average speed: 5,84min/km
-Elevation gained: 118,9m(390 ft)
-Calories: 696 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 155 (173)

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/36174143

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar