Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 10. juni 2010

Running: Almost there-Workout of tonight; very, short long run

I'm almost there-getting ready for the big event next Saturday-Kristins Runde in Nordmarka-Oslo, a trailrun of 50 miles. Tonights workout went very smothly. I did a session with low verticals consentrating on testing out my average speed in zone 3. I definately feel that I'm benefiting from my tapering. It's interesting allthough this is the first year I've scheduled and carried out a period of tapering. I'm about to reach a great level of fitness when it comes to running.

Technicals:
-Distance: 10,91 km(6,78 miles)
-Time:  1h 1m 18s
-Average speed: 5,62 min/km(9,02 min/mile)
-Elevation gained: 90,5m(297 ft)
-Calories:  771 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 158 (173)

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/36387848

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar