Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

fredag 4. juni 2010

Running, workout of tonight-short, long run

The body feels alright, but I'm not there yet. Hopefully I've tapered enough by the end of the next week. I'm having a bit of difficulty with my stomach. I've altered my intake of food lately-that is my lunch and some more intake of dairy products. I need to adjust back right away. There is only one week of tapering left before the period of competition starts. I need to be ready by then. The heat didn't bother me that much tonight. What bothered me was a full stomach of food. There's no way I'm going to experience this again.
Technicals:
-Distance: 12,5 km
-Time: 1h 09m 59s
-Heart rate, average(max): 158 (171)
-Average speed: 5,6 min/km
The shoes are just wonderful(Puma Concinnity)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar