Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 6. juni 2010

Workout of today-short, long run, half on trails

 Pretty hot outside today. Deliberately I awaited the heat to gain momentum and went out for my run at the middle of the day. I succeeded-it was hot-and that was good as I wanted to train under such conditions.
I addition it was my first session with my new GPS-watch, the Garmin Forerunner 205. It functioned quit good. I could see there were some difficulties when in densed wood, but it didn't turn out to be any problem. The speed was affected under such circumstanses. Beside the GF 205 I used my Polar 725sx. The latter indicated a total distance 5,6 % shorter than the GF 205.
Anyway, my body felt good. It seems to me that I'm beginning to accumulate some benefits form my tapering. In two weeks time I ought to be ready for some real action with a body full of strength.

Technicals:
-Running time: 2h 12m 52s
-Total distance: 22,6 km(14,04 miles)
-Elevation: 247(809 ft)
-Calories: 1598 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): 160(173)
-Average speed: 5,9 min/km(9,3 min/miles)

The log-file from Garmin is found on the link below.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/35887422

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar