Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 4. januar 2011

First strength-session in 2011

Kolleren, Nordmarka
My first session in 2011 lifting weights. The gym has establised at an additional place right in the neighbourhood where I live-very convenient.
It felt a bit heavy to go straight back on again with the same workload as the same session before the christmas-break(17.12.10), but I managed allright. It'll be better next time. Not being able to run for this and the next month, I'll consentrate on buliding strength. I'll schedule two sessions of strength-training a week and a long endurance-session of XC-Skiing weekly. They will both iimprove my overall strenght. Starting with running again in March I'll have a solid foundation of strength to build on.


Technicals:
 -Warm-up: no need-started with seated rowing
-Seated rowing: 15 minutes, ligth load(level 4); 3.460 m (Consept 2-Rowing machine)-tough session, managed to push through.
-Squats: 1 set/6 rep/42 kg, 1 set/4 rep/47 kg, 1 set/4 rep/52 kg, 1 set/4 rep/57 kg, 1set/4 rep/62 kg
-Deadlift: 4 set/4 reps/62 kg
-Workout time: 40 minutes

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar