Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 29. september 2010

Weakly report: 38/10

UltraBirken-2010
Being the last week in the competition period I had only two goals for this week-to recover from UltraBirken last Saturday and run a good race at Berlin Marathon on Sunday. It seems like I managed both as I finished Berlin Marathon with a new PB. At the beginning of the week my feet felt pretty worn out from Saturdays race and I paid a visit to my therapist for a sportsmassage. I'm pretty sure that paid off. In addition I should have done some more stretching during the week-my feet felt a bit heavy during the race. However, I've just finished a mesocycle of training(third quarter of the year-from 12th of July) and right now I think what the body need is rest. Next week is allready planned as transition period before I start the next mesocycle(fourth quarter of the year). It was interesting to learn that I was able to run two demanding races with just a weeks difference in time. However, in order to secure the best possible result I need to choose one A-priority race.
There are a few important things to improve on when it comes to my marathon running. First one is nutrition before, during and after the race. Second is to establish more strength in my core. Third is to endure more pain in order to keep a steady pace-keeping a steady pace will be my key issue from now on. Fourth is to do some more research when it comes to what marathon-race is best suitable for what I'm trying to achieve.



Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
237,6h/ 7,2h pr week(Running: 187,9h/1.752,9 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
86,4h /7,9h pr week (Running: 79,6h/ 734 km) 
Verticals: 10.930 m( Running: 10.293 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
3h 44m(Running: 3h 44m / 42,2 km)
Verticals: 146 m(Running: 146 m) 

4. Body weight: 71,7 kg
(Saturday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Ronin (purchased 8.4.10)     : 512 km
-Puma Concinnity (purchased 30.4.10)        : 220 km
-Montrail Masochist (purchased 14.5.10)     : 415 km
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8 (purchased 28.7.10) : 146 km
-Saucony Kinvara (purchased 9.9.10)          : 56 km
-Puma Trailfox (purchased sep 2006)          : 40 km

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar