Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 9. september 2010

Movatn-Kjelsås course: endurance session

Maridalsvannet
It's pretty hard not to run these days, but tonight I was allowed to do so again, according to my training programme. I'm pleased to notice then that I'm getting fresher as time passes. I had a good session with an average pace in the working session of just below 5-without putting to much effort in to it. That's good news. The flip side of the coin is that I noticed some muscle tigthning in my butt-especially the left side. I'll have to continue my stretching exercises. If needed I'll have some more sports massage. 2/3 of the course is on gravel roads and some of it with demanding surface. I'm satisfied with the progress in my tapering period. Next session now is a 10 km race on Sunday.

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 15,13 km
-Time: 1h 15m 38s
-Average pace: 4:59 min/km
-Working pace: 4:55 min/km, 13,46 km
-Elevation gained: 90 m(5,9 m/km)-below 10,ok.
-Calories: 1.078 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Clouded, 16 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/48273583

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar