Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 28. september 2010

Recovery session on the bike-Majorstua course

Sunset in Oslo
I'd nearly forgotten how it was to sit on a bike, but tonight I went out for a light session to make an effort to speed up recovery. This week is a transition-week so that means I'm not planning anything at all, but I'm going to maintain a level of activity in other sports than running. My aim with the session was to increase sirculation in my feet and by that increasing recovery. It felt good to be on the bike, but my feet are still a bit heavy after Sundays marathon in Berlin. Anyhow, it seemed like a good session. My spirit lightened up a bit and my feet felt a bit more fresh. Tomorrow I'll do something ells. What it is I don't know now-that's the point of it.
It's getting darker in the evenings. I had to make use of both the front- and rear-light in order to be seen. Temperature outside is gradually falling. Winter is moving closer.

Technicals:
-Distance: 16,34 km
-Time:  51m 14s
-Average speed: 19,1 km/h
-Cadence, average: Not measured
-Elevation gained: 112m
-Calories:  886 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored
-Weather: sun, ligth breeze, low humidity, almost dark outside

The GARMIN logfile can be found here:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/50910221

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar