Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 14. september 2010

Weakly report: 36/10

Sunset in Oslo
Finally, the end of the tapering period has arrived. The next week I'm entering the competition period with a race 18th of Sep and 26th of Sep. The former being an ultrarun(UltraBirken) and the latter Berlin Marathon.
Volume is down considerably. I'm also down on verticals. I had three sessions of running this week. Two endurance sessions and a treshold session. I'm certainly noticing that my legs and body are benefitting from tapering. Speed is up and my feet are fresher. I've had some light outburst of "Runners butt"-especially on my left side. That seems to fade as volume and number of sessions is down. I've also done stretching and used ice on a regular basis. My level of race readiness "Form" is increasing rapidly. Only uncertainty is the discomfort I've experienced in my butt. However, I'm pretty optimistic when it comes to the following races.
The most demanding part is to stick to my programme. It's very tempting to just go for a run when I feel this form, but I have to be disiplined.


Technicals: 

1. Total amount of training since 1th of January: 
222,1h/ 7,2h pr week(Running: 172,5h/1.627 km) 
Verticals: Not monitored before 6th of June 

2. Total amount of training since 12th of July: 
71h /7,9h pr week (Running: 64,2h/ 608,2 km) 
Verticals: 8.916 m( Running: 8.279 m) 

3. Total amount of training this week:
3h 10m(Running: 3h 10m/37,15 km)
Verticals: 292 m(Running: 292 m) 

4. Body weight: 71,7 kg
(Saturday morning) 

5. Shoes:
-Mizuno Wave Ronin(innkjøpt 8.4.10)     : 501 km (from the time of buying)
-Puma Concinnity(innkjøpt 30.4.10)        : 220 km (from the time of buying)
-Montrail Masochist(innkjøpt 14.5.10)     : 395 km (from the time of buying)
-Mizuno Wave Aero 8(innkjøpt 28.7.10) : 146 km (from the time of buying)
-Saucony Kinvara(innkjøpt 9.9.10)          : 14 km (from the time of buying)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar