Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

søndag 12. september 2010

Majorstua course: Treshold session

Copenhagen Marathon, May-2010
Time for another treshold session. Being the end of the tapering period I'm down on elevation and pace. My aim with todays workout was to run a long treshold session on low to moderate elevation. With three days since my last workout I was pretty eager to get to work again. Originally I planned on running a 10 km race this weekend. I thought the race was on Sunday, but it appeared that the race was on Saturday! I felt pretty stupid discovering the fact by reading the result a few hours before I planned to leave for the race. Seems like I have to much in my mind these days. Well, enough about that. Todays session went fine. I managed to keep a steady pace of 5:02, didn't have any more than a slight discomfort in the left part on my butt and it seems like my virus-infection is long gone. First session with my new running shoes bought on Thursday this week. So far the shoes serves me well, middle stability, very good feeling while running and low cushioned. A good session!

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 14,33 km (*) Measured distance on GPS-watch 0,24 km to long.
-Time: 1h 13m 01s
-Average pace: 5:06 min/km
-Working pace: 5:02 min/km, 11,97 km
-Elevation gained: 139 m(9,7 m/km)-below 10,ok.
-Calories: 1.017 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Saucony Kinvara-excellent shoes
-Weather: Sun, 20 degrees celsius, strong breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
 http://connect.garmin.com/activity/48666199

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar