Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

tirsdag 7. september 2010

Sagene course: endurance session

From Lillomarka
Two day since my last training-and running-session. Being in the tapering period the most demanding part is to back off. My aim with todays workout was to enjoy 45 minutes at a pace just a bit slower than marathon-pace without putting to much effort in to it.
Heading out my feet-and I- felt fresh. I had no problem pushing without feeling anything close to much effort. I backed off a bit and averaged at 5:17 in the working session. I've experienced a ligth stretch in the upper part on both hamstrings the last few days. To remove that I've done some stretching on a regular basis. I only noticed some minor discomfort tonight.

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 7,69 km
-Time: 41m 03s
-Average pace: 5:20 min/km
-Working pace: 5:17 min/km
-Elevation gained: 63 m(8,2 m/km)-below 10,ok.
-Calories: 549 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Clouded, 16 degrees celsius, breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/48021007

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar