Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 15. september 2010

Ullevål course: treshold session. Ready for action!

Thuringen Ultra-2010
Last workout before the first competition is due. It'll be held on Saturday this week. It's an ultrarun on trail-"UltraBirken", 73 km, in Norway-from Rena to Lillehammer crossing the mountain area in between.
I felt fresh today. The aim with todays workout was to ensure that speed is maintained. I succeeded in carrying out a good session with sub 5-pace and without putting to much effort in to it. The stretch in the left part of my butt is fading. I only noticed a slight discomfort at the end of the session. I'm icing that down. I'm confident that I'll be very fit on Saturday. Since 12th of July I've had 72h of training of which 64 is running. I've runned 618 km and climbed 8.366 m while running-almost on top of Mount Everest-certainly more than K2. Now I'm ready for action!

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 9,79 km
-Time: 49m 00s
-Average pace: 5:00 min/km
-Working pace: 4:57 min/km, 7,55 km
-Elevation gained: 87 m(8,9 m/km)-below 10,ok.
-Calories: 689 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Saucony Kinvara-excellent shoes
-Weather: Clouded, 14 degrees celsius, strong breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/49138261

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar