Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 30. september 2010

Recovery-run in the autumn-sun

Thuringen Ultra-2010
Beautiful weather this week. It would be a waste not to make use of it for a recovery run outside in the autumn-sun. My aim was just to run at a very low pace, for a short period of time and to end with some stretching exercices.Well, my body is still worn, but overall my state is improving. Still a bit stiff in my hamstrings, though-need to work spesifically on that part the rest of the week. Tomorrow is off again.
On Monday next week I'm starting my adaption week for next meso-cycle (fourth quarter of this year).
By then I must be fully rested and ready to start with some serious training again.

Tecnicals:
-Distance: 4,44 km
-Time: 35m 16s
-Average moving pace: 6:13 min/km
-Stop-time at the gym: 8 min.
-Elevation gained: 46 m
-Calories: 325 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Sun, 14 degrees celsius, light breeze, low humidity in the air

The GARMIN logfile can be found here:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/51141019

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar