Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

torsdag 22. juli 2010

Bike: Endurance-ride

Another workout on the bike. I was a bit worn in my legs from Yesterdays run. I could clearly feel that on the ascends towards the turning point at Skar in Maridalen. Time spent on the journey out to the turning point was up by 2 min compared to last Saturday's ride. However, I was down by more than 2 minutes on the ride home again. In total just over 30 seconds down. The body functioned good, but I need some rest before the race in the weekend to come. I might skip tomorrows strength-workout. I'll se about that tomorrow.


Technicals:
-Distance: 28,0 km( 17,4 miles)
-Time:  1h 3m 9s
-Average speed: 26,6 km/h (16,5 miles/h)
-Cadence, average: 79
-Elevation gained: 217m(712 ft)
-Calories:  1.326 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/41392692

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar