Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 28. juli 2010

Airborne

This afternoon I bought a pair of new running shoes-Mizuno Wave Aeoro 8. I wasn't planning on running before Friday again, but I felt fine and I couldn't resist some serious testing of my new shoes. A bit sceptic after Yesterday's down, but what the heck. I gave it a try. I felt fine running, The body responded good. Clearly I've recovered good from last weekends race. I'm back in normal training again. The shoes were very good. They are steady, provides a good running experience, low sole, allows me to land on my forefoot and evenly. Overall a very good shoe, but I'll run at least 100 km before I give my final judge. So far good, but not as good as Ronin. Well then, I went for a small hill run on the streets. Weather was fine and the body responded well. I need to work more on my pace when ascending hills. My goal is to keep a pace that allows me to run throughout all the ascend. I need to slow down when encountering the ascend and focus on a good feeling and a steady pace.
I addition I started to reduce my amount of water-intake. My aim is to keep it at 0,3 l pr hour as an average. That means I can run for 4h without refuelling-a whole marathon.

Technicals:
-Distance: 12,8 km
-Time:  1h 12m 49s
-Average speed: 5,69 min/km
-Elevation gained: 144 m
-Calories:  893 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/42201920

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar