Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 14. juli 2010

Running high again

It feels good to be back running again. I was a bit worried about my right kne and wore some support during the workout. It went well. Both knee's responded well when I pushed on during the workout. I only experienced some minor discomfort initially in my right knee when ascending. What a great relief! For a moment I was worried. Anyway, I will continue to use some support, make extensive use of ice everyday, do my stretchings every day and monitor my progress extensively. Well then, I had a light, short run. My body feels a bit "rotten" after 11 days away from my running shoes, but I managed to hang in with 5,7 min/km without to much effort. 
I ran with just my GPS-watch. A great relief to not wear my heart rate watch. Maybe I'll make it a regular habit.

Technicals:
-Distance: 9,45 km(5,87 miles)
-Time:  53m 45s
-Average speed: 5,69 min/km(9,16 min/mile)
-Elevation gained: 73,5m(241 ft)
-Calories:  667 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/40410260

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar